Search

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lime Basil Mandarin

I made a new soap the other day... actually a remake because I've used this fragrance again but new in that it's a redesign and I used a new technique (well, new to me) which I tried before on the Le Mint soap... the faux funnel swirl.  I'm LOVING this!

Lime Basil Mandarin is a stunning fragrance - it's described as a combination of green citrus fresh limes and zesty mandarins leading to herbal notes of basil with warm accord of precious woods and amber; this description, however, doesn't do it justice... all I can say is that it's just yum! Clean, zesty, fresh, perfume-y ... it's soooooooo good, you just have to smell this!

Titch and I made a video of me cutting the soap and here it is ... hope you like it!



If you subscribe by email, you won't see the video but you can click into the link and watch on You Tube http://youtu.be/Ta9VBaHPvv0.

2 comments:

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...