Search

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Le Mint

Another new soap! This is made with my own blend of Peppermint, May Chang and Eucalyptus essential oils and it's just beautiful - fresh and lemony and delicious.

I coloured it with two greens and white and I think it really shows off the faux funnel technique really well.  This is my own blend of soap oils including Sweet Almond, Avocado & Golden Olive with lashings of Cocoa Butter and, of course, wild silk (soap is just sooooooooooo much better with real silk in it).

I hope you like it!









This will be available online from http://www.iamhandmade.com by late February.

3 comments:

  1. She's a le stunner. Love the greens and the blend sounds fantastic. What a great combination.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy, minty & fresh looking. The 2 tone greens, highlight it well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm I canjust smell that Celene, lovely swirl XX

    ReplyDelete

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...