Search

Friday, June 24, 2011

Pottermore - I LOVE Harry Potter

I have to admit I love love love Harry Potter - I've read every book and seen every movie, several times over.  I don't care if anyone thinks it odd that a 43 year old loves everything about this phenomenom, I just love it.  The last movie is out over here on 15 July and though I won't be able to see it on the opening day, I have already told my hubby we'll be seeing it the week after.. in 3D! Whooooo hooooooooo cannot wait!

In the meantime, I heard about Pottermore and have downloaded this video to show you .. I've already registered my interest. Harry Potter lives on!

2 comments:

  1. I stayed up until 4AM EST to see what the heck Pottermore was! 2.5 hours until I could register :0 Now we play the waiting game, LoL! This'll give us Potterheads something to look forward to now that the movie franchise is almost kaput :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting concept! I love Harry Potter too. I have read the series aloud to two of my daughters and I can't wait to read it to the third! Of course I have read it on my own a couple times too. ;) Luckily I can take my 15-year-old with me to see the movie. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...