Search

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Irish Blog Awards 2010 - Moving into Round 2

Well, I have to say I got a very pleasant shock yesterday - having been nominated in the Pop Culture section of the Irish Blog Awards 2010 (for which I was utterly chuffed), I was reading a friends profile on Facebook where she'd posted that the Round 1 lists had been published.  I checked them on the website and I found out I am through Round 1 judging ... well, I have to admit I'm pretty thrilled.  I didn't expect to get past the nomination stage, let alone through Round 1.  Round 2 judging starts on Friday (12 March) and, from that, the list of finalists will be issued. 

I just want to wish all my fellow nominees in all categories the very best of luck and thanks to the judges for their hard work also.  I am just thrilled to have gotten this far to be honest ... but how cool would it be to actually be a finalist?! I'll keep you updated!

2 comments:

  1. Celine, the truth is, congratulations you deserve it, hopefully win.

    ReplyDelete

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...