Search

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Safety Assessment

Well... first step towards (soap) world domination!!

I've applied for my soap safety assessment - in Ireland (and the rest of the EU), all cosmetic products must be safety assessed (though, oddly, Ireland doesn't insist on pre-market assessment, just post-market survelliance which seems odd to me but anywho!)... I figured I would get my soaps safety assessed so that I can be assured that anything I make is safe for those who wish to buy it. I feel this is so important and a real mark of quality. So, I'm just waiting to see what happens next ... I'll keep you updated!!

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooohhhhhhhh, how exciting and how scary too but you are super super talented so you will be fine x

    ReplyDelete

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...