Search

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Morning ... sorry no recent posts as I've been a mite poorly; I've had a foot problem for over a year now and I've finally decided to do something about it (as, apparently, it isn't getting better by itself). So, having visited the physio yesterday, it seems, not only do I have the original problem, I've now compounded it and added several other problems also. What fun!!! I'm currently strapped up and feeling uncomfy and still in pain. I've another appointment on Monday and I don't think I'll have had the results she was looking for (which was being pain free). Why can't they just do foot transplants or I could just grow another, pain free, one???

However, I will be soap making later as I've received some fabulous new colours and I'm dying to try them out. I'm full of great ideas so let's see if they translate the way I think they should, from my brain to the real thing!!! Pics later, promise!

In the meantime, have a fabby Saturday!!!

1 comment:

  1. After 12 hours in heels, I am second on the list for a foot transplant , lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...