Search

Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Gallery Page

I've decided to add a new Gallery page to the blog to be able to keep track of when all the soaps are fully cured, ingredients, fragrances etc - it's so handy to have everything all in one place.  There are tabs at the very top of the blog, just under the banner, so click on the Gallery page to see all the cold process soaps together.  I'll add more images and information as and when things are made. 

As you know by now that I've decided to close down the Soaperstar website and cease sales but, if people fall in love with the products, I'm happy to continue to sell them but there'll be no hard sell, no promotion, no driving people nuts with continuous "Buy Me" posts. 

If you see something you like and want it, then email me at info@soaperstar.com.

5 comments:

  1. Good call, Celine. My gallery tab has really helped me to keep things separated and clear, and seems a lot user friendly as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I admit I got the idea from your blog? I thought it was such an easy and clever way to keep everything together ... saves me from having a bit of info there, a bit there - you are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I've visited your blog and the first thing I read is that you're taking a break. C'mon Celine, you should have known I was going to visit today. Will you still be posting?

    ButterBee Silk looks way nice.

    "there's sometimes glitter involved" -funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love my glitter!

    You see, you came late to the paartay, you shoulda been here before now LOL but, don't worry, I'm going to be making lots of stuff and posting too - I couldn't not make but selling is another matter, I'm not a fan of the hard sell. So, stay tuned and see what you can see... there may even be glitter.

    ReplyDelete

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...