Search

Saturday, October 31, 2009

New Soaperstar Store is opening Tomorrow!!!

Well, it's be a long road but I'm so happy to announce that the Soaperstar online store will be opening officially tomorrow, Sunday 1 November!!!

I'm so excited and so nervous and I'm SO hoping that everyone likes it! It's very much a fledgling business at the moment and I know I have work to do to build up stock - so much time seems to have gone into building the actual site up til now.  Added to that, we've had family visitors over for the last two weeks almost and so my time has been very tight in getting this all up and running so bear with me if the store seems somewhat sparse at the moment. 

I have to admit I'm really nervous about it all - I'm just hoping that everyone likes what I've put up and that it all goes really smoothly.  I'm sure I'll get into my groove very soon with it though!!! And I am so missing soapmaking at the moment that I just need that "soapy me" time to create ... such a brilliant stress reliever!

So, please feel free to come and join me at the Soaperstar Online Store from tomorrow, Sunday 1 November!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...