Search

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A taste of the new Soaperstar range!

When hubby and I were on holiday in West Cork, we spent a LOT of time by the sea, many days just sitting and staring out, watching the crashing waves and milky foam.  We adore the sea and I vowed to make a marine themed soap.  And so I introduce a taste of the first of our Soaperstar range ... this wonderfully fragranced soap is made with a heady marine fragrance rich with hints of dark greenery, light citrus and sea salt, all made to capture the natural scents and smells of the ocean. I also added Golden Jojoba Oil and an additional moisturising agent to ensure that your skin is treated to the very best of ingredients! Soaperstar creates an evocative interpretation of the sea in their luxury handcrafted soap!  Please feel free to leave a comment if you love the soap. 

1 comment:

  1. As ever fabby, fabby , fabby !!!
    I think I shall come to Ireland on a research mission. lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...