Search

Friday, August 14, 2009

Soap Cutter!


Well, the lovely and fragrant Kathleen, a good friend of mine, made me something lovely today! And here it is.... a loaf soap cutter! OK, if you don't make soap, you won't be excited but this is a great thing! It means when I make soap loaves, I can cut them all in identical sizes - makes it really easy for me for labelling purposes and weighing. Also, I don't seem to be able to cut a straight line to save my life so this is going to help me sooooooooooo much! So many thanks to Kathleen for all her help, she's a wonder!

PS she's fragrant because she uses my soap!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kathleen is in fact a wonder. So good with her hands and always smiling.

    ReplyDelete

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...