Search

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Competition Winner!

We recently ran our first Soaperstar competion to win a fab t-shirt and a soap of the winner's choice.  We got lots of replies and I had to rope the hubby in to help me judge ... and the winner is.... Anita Karir

People were asked to have a look at our Soaperstar website, check which one of our handcrafted luxury goatsmilk & glycerine soaps they would like to win and why. 

Anita wrote "Colour Bomb as I love rainbows, can teach my baby daughter colours using it, and it is so bright and cheerful and will put a smile on my face brightening up my dull life" - I'm sure your life is far from boring Anita, with a little Selena to take care of!

Anita wins our Soaperstar t-shirt and a Colour Bomb luxury glycerine soap.  Congrats Anita, hope you love them!  


Can I be really cheeky and ask for a pic of you in the t-shirt?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...