Search

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sorry no posts lately!

We've just come back from London on a short trip which was over the weekend, which, as regular readers will know, is my soaping time! So now I'm itching to get back into it and just wondering what type I should make next? And I'm thinking that I need to do some restocking.. so what about making some more Chunky Choc Delite, and some Twilight Haze too? And I really need to work on that soap for men ... I've been asked to think about a scrubby element in that ... hmmm I need to think about that, what would be best I wonder?

So it's restocking time for Soaperstar - which is great because it shows just how popular those soaps have been!


Now the interesting thing will be if I can make them so that they look just like this again! That's the great thing with handcrafted items, one piece never looks the same as the next so you know that you are truly buying a special item!

Check out Soaperstar's Online Store for all our soaps ... we'd love to see you there!! Soaperstar's Online Store!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for chunky choc delight to come back in stock!

    ReplyDelete

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...