Search

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Another mention and a new soaper!

I just wanted to show you a video from a very new soaper based in Dublin, Ireland.  Amanda can be officially called a soap addict now ... she's gone from being a customer to making her own soaps and it's so fun to watch her spiral upwards to the heights of soap addictness!  And, whooo hoooo, I'm famous cos I got a mention at the beginning! LOL.

Here's her first video of her very first two soap making adventures... I wish I had the idea to video my first soaps, you always have a memory of them then!

Best of luck Amanda and I can confirm, you are now a soap addict!!!

Link to You Tube Video


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...