Search

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Google+

I seem to have had my head in the sand lately with regard to Google+ but I received an invite the other day from a fabulous soaper friend and now I'm trying to work out what it does, how to use it, etc etc.  Feels like my first day on Facebook or Twitter!

So, I'm on there if anyone wants to link me (circle me? What'll be the "in" verb for that I wonder?) .. just look up Celine Blacow (I'm sure I'm the only one there, it's not a name that you see that often LOL). 

See you on the Google+ side! Not that I have a clue what I'm doing but hey, we can find out together, right?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have Google+, you best believe. But I'm not really sure if it's worth it.

    Anyway, I added you.

    ReplyDelete

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...