Search

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Closing Down Sale ... Going, Going... Almost Gone!

As regular readers will know, we're closing down Soaperstar - well the retail part of it that is.  Of course, I'm still going to be making soaps, body & lip butters because I love doing it! But I won't be making any more of the glycerine soaps (at least that's not part of the plan at the moment, that might change in the future).

In the meantime, there are 30 soaps in stock at the moment so I've reduced them all to €3.50 each! A huge discount and I'd advise people to buy ASAP as there's really a very limited stock available. 

So check out the website at http://www.soaperstar.com/userimages/Goatsmilk-and-Glycerine-Soaps(1854680).htm and choose your favourites while you still can! Because, when they're gone, they're gone!

2 comments:

  1. I copied your curing page from your copied page from Cocobong's page. What can I say, it was a good idea.

    Will your products still be for sale elsewhere or will you just be making it for fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great idea! I have no problem about you using it - I can hardly complain seeing as it was someone else's idea in the first place!

    I'm selling off all my glycerine soaps - I will keep making the cold/hot process ones and am thinking that, if anyone sees them on FB or here and wants one, then I can just send them a PayPal invoice for them - have done it for body & lip butters and it's worked fine so far. Unless PayPal do some sort of app for blogs that you can have a sort of shop attachment, then I could do it here. So selling yes but no hard sell either and I only make small batches (no more than about 10 bars) so it's not going to be a big issue to use them up at home if nobody wanted to buy. So mostly for fun! And sometimes for someone else's fun too LOL

    ReplyDelete

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...