Search

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bittersweet Soapy Saturday

Morning all... sorry I've been quiet lately. My husband works as a movie extra and is currently shooting The Tudors so we're both up at stupid o'clock every morning so I can drive him to the studios - normally he does all the household stuff but I've been up to my eyes in this week as he's working 14 - 16 hour days all week. Today is also a day of rememberance for us so we're trying to keep busy but still spend all day together.

However! Today is Saturday (yay!) and it's a day of rest (after the supermarket shop that is). My soapy plans for today are making soap (how did you guess?!) and a face cream for me... the soap I'm thinking of an Ocean theme today, blues and greens I think and the face cream will have carrot tissue oil in it as it's very good for the more .... mature shall we say?.... skin.

Pics to be posted later! Happy Saturday folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...