Search

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A new look for our blog


Well, you'll have noticed by now that we have a new look to our blog.  I had been pretty happy with the look of it up til now but I felt that it didn't really reflect Soaperstar and didn't really link in with the look of the Soaperstar website.  It was too bland, too dull really.  I spent a long time looking for something that would work for us - that'd link in with the look of the website and that would look more professional too.  I found the template we're using now and thought "that's it"... the "bubbles" in the background image are very similar to those used as the background image on our site and, well the fact that they look like bubbles makes you think of soap too! I just love the colours as well and I think the darker background gives it a more modern look. 

I'm hoping that you like it and enjoy reading the blog as much as I enjoy writing it.  I know some people think "what am I going to write about" when they start blogging first (or maybe most of the time?!) but I see it as a sort of diary that tracks not only the birth and growth of Soaperstar but also the things that happen around me that go to make me who I am which, ultimately, makes Soaperstar what it is.  The longer I use this, the more I find that it helps me focus on what I want for this business and what direction I want it to take.  But that's probably another day's post!

If you'd like to make any comments about the new look, feel free to send me a comment - I'm happy to hear all views!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...