Search

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nominated - Blog Awards Ireland 2012!

I'm just back from my holidays (or vacation if you like) and just found out that this blog has been nominated for the Blog Awards Ireland Awards in the Best Craft Blog category!! Yay... I'm so chuffed, what brilliant news and thanks so much to those who nominated me.


blog awards ireland

The long list for this category can be viewed at http://www.blogawardsireland.com/best-craft-blog-long-list/ .. the short list will be published on 8 September so fingers crossed we reach that. Yay, what brilliant news!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Celine! I enjoy your blog posts and your YouTube videos so much - keep up the great work! Your soaps are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Celine! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Very good blog post I love your site keep up the great posts....

    dry t shirts

    ReplyDelete

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...