Search

Monday, October 17, 2011

I've been a little busy this weekend making videos!

I've been a little busy this weekend making videos .. I've not made one in a while and just felt like showing people how I made my soaps.  I got a great response from the making of Adam & Eve video that I did another two today, both cutting soaps ... Black Raspberry Vanilla and the Adam & Eve shown in the previous video. 

So, here you go, for your viewing pleasure, two new videos:

Cutting Black Raspberry Vanilla:



Cutting Adam & Eve: 



Hope you enjoy!!!



3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful soaps thank you for the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can really tell you love making these soaps. Great job with the videos. Malcolm adds a nice touch to each.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The raspberry vanilla looks good enough to eat and love the marbling, thank you for joining the Thursday Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...