Search

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Winter Wonderland Soap Making Competition - Vote for Celine Blacow!

Yay, voting has started for the Winter Wonderland Soap Making Competition! Supported by CreativeSoapWeek.com the competition requested soap makers internationally to produce a handmade soap specially made to represent the theme of Winter Wonderland. 

I did a blog post about my submission late in October - it was an adventure to make the soap itself, a real cold process adventure.  My submission is pictured below:


The colours were chosen with help from the Facebook fans who said blue/white/silver when asked what colour is a Winter Wonderland.  The fragrance is called Artic Air and is described as having top notes of eucalyptus, spearmint, wild rose and dew fresh ferns leading to snow pines, blue jasmine magnolia and white lilies finishing with a base of white musk, balsam and sandalwood.  It's a beautifully fresh and clean fragrance, like taking that first intake of breath on a snowy Winter day. 

Please can I ask you to vote for my soap - just click on http://www.creativesoapweek.com/vote-for-your-favorite-soap-in-the-winter-wonderland-soap-making-contest, on the right hand side menu bar, choose Celine Blacow and click VOTE! Only one vote per person, please make your vote for me! Voting ends on 30 November.

I would like to note my thanks to Betty Miller from Magic Senses.com and Anne-Marie from Brambleberry for this wonderful competition. 

Vote, vote, vote, vote, vote .. for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...