Search

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Chocolate!!!!!!!!!

Today I decided to go right to the heart of things.. and by that I mean, something that I love with all my heart which is... chocolate!! I mean, who doesn't love chocolate??!! This is my chocolate soap wonderfully fragranced with a sweet heady chocolate fragrance oil and, keeping with the whole chocolate theme, I've added cocoa powder mixed with cocoa butter! It smells incredible!!! This will definitely be part of our new Soaperstar range! Online shop opening soon!


If you like this, please feel free to leave me a message! Remember you can leave me your email address and I will contact you with updates regarding the opening of our new store.

2 comments:

  1. WOW that soap is lovely....mm..I want some!! well done you.My order had shea butt,palm oil,coconut oil,Hemp oil,almond oil,calendula oil, patchouli,lavender,cocnut &lime FO,mango butter and Olive wax...and I have made 3 loaves of CP soap today...working on my base recipe for my soap assessment,and Im really happy with it! How are you? Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is youe web site going? and are you close to opening yet? I cant wait to see your store!!
    M xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...