Search

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Web Site ... what to choose?

Well, plans are now afoot to start up Soaperstar as a business; I've done some planning on my holidays and still have a lot more work to do before I start selling (given cosmetic selling is legislation heavy and all products have to be safety assessed prior to sale) - I'm at the stage now where I'm thinking about my website. I already have the domain name (courtesy of my lovely brother) but I have no experience of HTML or any website language so I'm thinking I'll go with a website builder like Mr Site. I've heard good and bad things so still not sure. If anyone has any experience with Mr Site, please drop me a line.

I'm dying to get things up and running but things take time and I suppose that's a good thing - making sure that everything is right and done properly... that way my customers will get the best of my products which can only be a good thing!!!

Watch out folks, Soaperstar is on the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like Soaperstar's blog posts, please feel free to comment!! We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...